|1. What is the lowest layer of the atmosphere called? = Troposphere.
2. Which line passes through the middle of India? = Tropic of Cancer.
3. What are the lines of longitude called? = The angular distance between two latitudes on the earth is called longitude.
4. What are the lines of longitude called? = The angular distance between two latitudes on the earth is called longitude.
5. Which important latitude divides India into two parts? =23°3′ North.
6. Which countries are from the land border of India? = Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Nepal, Barma, Bhutan.
7. Which countries does the water border of India meet? = Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Pakistan.
8. Which island is situated between India and Sri Lanka? = Rameshwaram.
9. What are the characteristics of monsoon climate? = Wind Direction.
10. Which monsoon receives the maximum rainfall in India? = South-West monsoon.
11. Which state of India does not receive much rainfall in the South-West monsoon? = Tamil Nadu.
12. Which region of India is rich in minerals? = Chotanagpur Plateau.
13. Where is the most bauxite found in the world? = Australia.
14. The largest copper-producing country in the continent of Africa is? = Zambia.
15. The largest iron ore-producing country in Asia is? = China.
16. Kalgurli is famous for which mineral? = Gold.
17. Which mineral is the Baldabin mine of Myanmar famous for? = Silver.
18. The largest center of the diamond trade is? = Antwerp.
19. Which continent has a monopoly in the production of diamonds? = Africa.
20. What is the Bangampalle region of Andhra Pradesh famous for? = Diamond Stock.
21. Which mineral is called a metallic mineral? = Gold.
22. Where was nitrate first obtained? =Chilean Plateau.
23. Humboldt current flows through which bank? = Near the west coast of South America.
24. Where is the maximum growth of plankton? = At the meeting place of cold and hot water streams.
25. The shape of which ocean is similar to the letter S in English? = Atlantic Ocean.
26. Which gas absorbs the ultraviolet radiation of the Sun? = ozone gas.
27. The world’s highest waterfall is? = Angel.
28. Which river is Angel Falls situated in? = Corona.
29. Which river is Boyoma Falls located in? = jeer.
30. Which river is Stanley Falls situated in? = Congo.
31. Which river is Niagara Falls situated? = St. Lawrence.
32. Victoria Falls is related to which river? = Zembezi.
33. Which soil extension is found in two-thirds of the area of Tamil Nadu? = Red Clay.
34. Which state has the shortest coastline? = Goa.
35. Where is the pass connecting Tamil Nadu and Kerala located? = South of Nilgiris.
============ =============== ===============